Friday 20 November 2009

hyperstition feedback

Julia Curle wrote

I had never been to an installation before and had not known what to expect but was fascinated by it. I love that we explored the space with torches as it really made it such an individual experience and made me feel like I was investigating the room and looking for clues.

The thing that most occupied me was the characters of the scientists who had been there. I don’t know if I particularly focused on that because I am an actress or if most people do, but I was drawn to the post-it notes that gave clues to their personalities and little bits of humour amongst the research.

There were so many other touches I loved and I could be writing all night if I go into all of them. I felt like I was on a film set and my boyfriend felt like he was in a computer game and should have a riffle with him, so we experienced it very differently and both really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment